Sunday 22 April 2012

My Favourite Eyes


I wish I could look directly into my favourite eyes,
but they're so beautiful I can barely stand.


The wrong was terrible,
yet you've generously given me the gift of pain.


I then carried the stone of regret for the longest of days and nights,
until I finally heard your call.


And despite the troubles,
you invited me back into your home.


Thank you, my love.


-----


Paintings by Joseba Eskubi


Currently:

Paint:
Joseba Eskubi
 - Painting 1
 - Painting 2
 - Painting 3
 - Painting 4

Music:
Vermillion Lies

Film:
Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas by Terry Gilliam
What's Eating Gilbert Grape by Lasse Hallström
Benny & Joon by Jeremiah S. Chechik
A Nightmare on Elm Street by Wes Craven

Snack:
Toasted raisin bread with margarine

No comments:

Post a Comment